Monday, August 24, 2009

Welcome Back, Old Friend!

Ok, so here's the latest and greatest, everyone.

Menopause seems to be M.I.A., but Endometriosis is in full swing. Hot flashes are long gone; daily pain has checked in. I'm starting to think that the second Lupron shot was a dud, as I've seen no significant change since I got it two and a half weeks ago. I'm going to see Dr. Nath on Friday to figure out what we do next, since spending the day with a heating pad and Vicodin is not what I like to do.

But guess what! There is one little friend who is back and I did actually miss, and that is Lack of Appetite! I know that I shouldn't be excited about this. I know that healthy eating is better than no eating. But I'm walking three miles a day right now with no weight loss. (Damn you, Lupron.) But when I was sick and had no appetite (and did no exercising) I lost 20 pounds. So maybe there will be some change now. Let me enjoy the little benefits to being sick, ok?

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home