Sunday, June 21, 2009

Has the Menopause Paused?

Most days lately, I don't feel like I am in menopause at all. No more hot flashes, mood swings have leveled out, depression is managed. Oh, and that pesky period shows up now and again. Sometimes I just have a few hours of bleeding, (like last night) possibly accompanied my cramps (like this morning.)

But I'm not complaining. I didn't enjoy menopause symptoms. And the other night I had about an hour of the old abdominal pain, and I remembered how awful and hopeless I felt for so many months. So menopause or no menopause, some bleeding and some cramps... whatever it takes to keep that awful pain from coming back, I'll put up with it.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 21, 2009 at 2:16 PM , Blogger Unknown said...

Hopefully you'll NEVER have to go through that pain again! Glad to hear the 'meanapause' has stopped trying to take over your life. Yeah for robust hormones kicking ass!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home