Sunday, June 28, 2009

You Again? Really?

Ugh. Last night, I spent about two hours in that old familiar pain. This time, Tylenol kicked it for me (woohoo for over-the-counter drugs and no narcotics!) but it was an unpleasant couple of hours. It reminded both me and my husband of what we used to live with on a daily basis. We both knew last night, though, that it was temporary. That knowledge made it much easier to deal with. That was something we never had this past winter.

It was also a good reminder of why we deal with the Lupron/menopause/random spotting and cramping of these six months. We don't EVER want to go through days, weeks, or months of that pain again.

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

At June 28, 2009 at 2:46 PM , Anonymous Obi-Mom Kenobi said...

I'm glad that you could knock it down so quickly this time!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home