Wednesday, August 5, 2009

Two Days Until Next Lupron Shot

I'm gearing up for the next injection. I think I am really looking forward to it, actually. Lately, the pain has been a little more common than I'd like, as have been the cramps. I was starting to think that my menopause was done until the next shot, but I've had a couple of hot flashes this week, as well. Yesterday, my whole face was flushed for about an hour. I was cold in the rest of my body, but my face felt white hot.

And then last night the mood swings came back. I was having an excellent evening. Tired, but otherwise I was fine. Then an emotional topic came up and I was overwhelmed by depression. I cried for the first time in months, and the crying felt really good. Like I just wanted to give into it and keep crying.

I have a call in to my doctor, to discuss with her if this is all normal, and if the Lupron shot will help get me back on track. Primarily, I want to know if I should still be having pain. I'll let you know what she says.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home