Friday, August 14, 2009

Lupron Side Effects

There are women on-line who will tell you that Lupron is the worst thing to have ever happened to them. I think they hate Lupron more than they hate their Endometriosis. I'm not one of them.

I had very few side effects with my first shot. In fact, I'm not sure I had any side effects. I had the effects of menopause, but that is intended. I had trouble losing weight, which was surprising since I started walking 15 miles a week. But since some women say they gain 40 pounds on Lupron, I guess I'll be ok with maintaining my weight.

But lately, I've noticed the dizziness that some women have reported. Oh my the dizziness. I am sitting at my desk right now, feet firmly planted on the ground, and I feel like I am standing on the ledge of a 75-story building. And can someone PLEASE stop shaking this very tall building? There's a woman standing on the ledge, after all!

Sometimes the dizziness is while I'm walking down the street, and I wonder why no one else feels the damn street shaking. This side effect can go away any day now, thanks.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home