Wednesday, May 27, 2009

Pausing for Thanks

The past five days have been busy, busy, busy. And I realized today, sitting here exhausted from all of the fun that I've had, that it took me five days to get exhausted.

From December through April, it took me about 30 minutes to get exhausted. Just yesterday alone would have done me in back then. Here was the day:

7 am Up with Hubby and made his lunch
8:45 Out the door with our visiting Aussie friends to get up to Napa early
10:15 Made it to Napa so early we hit the outlet mall
12:30 First winery
1:30 Lunch at Cuvee in Napa
2:30 Second winery
3:15 on the road to SF to find extra special soccer shoes destined for Australia
4:30 Circling Niketown in Union Square while Aussie friend buys extra special soccer shoes
5:30 Back in Mountain View to meet up with Hubby
6:15 Out the door to dinner
9:00 Back from dinner; uncomfortably full

I could never have done even a third of that before my surgery. And that was just one of the past five days. I love being well!

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home