Sunday, May 10, 2009

Happy Mother's Day, To All Kinds of Moms

I found out I have endometriosis because I had five months of disabling, drive-me-to-narcotics abdominal pain. I am going through this Lupron treatment to make sure my pain is gone for a while.

But a lot of women find out that they have endo because they are infertile. To those women, I send out a virtual hug. My husband and I have not decided yet whether we will have children, and I'm fortunate that we found my endo the way we did (painful as it was) and not through a struggle to get pregnant.

Who knows what waits for my husband and me in the future? But to all of the women who are moms, or who want to be moms but are struggling with endo, I send out interweb love to you today.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home